GET THE LOOKS: Winnie x Paul Mitchell
Following on from Winnie Harlow being revealed as the first ever Global Brand Ambassador for Paul Mitchell, here are some of the products and techniques that her stylist César has used to create the campaign imagery.
GET THE LOOK: Curl Confidence
1) Wash Day – Prep with Extra-Body Shampoo + Conditioner.
2) Body-ody-ody-ody! Mist Extra-Body Boost at roots for next-level height.
3) Style +Twirl: Apply Extra-Body Sculpting Foam® + wrap curls around finger to define.
4) Blow Everyone Away! Cesar’s tip: Use a diffuser attachment and gently cradle hair while drying to keep the curl pattern intact.
5) Spritz – Help shield against heat damage with Hot Off The Press®.
6) Curl Up – Use an Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 with .75” styling cone attachment + wrap hair in small sections. Clip curls until cool + brush out for softness + bounce.
**Finish with Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray®.
GET THE LOOK: Sleek + Fierce
1) Wash Day – Prep hair with the moisturizing goodness + refreshing scent of Awapuhi ShampooTM + The ConditionerTM.
2) Glow Up- Apply Super Skinny® Serum as a blowout primer on damp hair to speed up dry time. Cesar’s tip: It’s my assistant on set to maintain that glass finish.
3) Brush With Greatness – Create a deep center part. Blow-dry with an Express Ion Dry®+ + 427 Paddle Brush. Help shield against heat damage with Hot Off The Press®.
4) So Smoooth – Straighten small sections with the Express Ion Smooth®+.
5) Bring on the Bling- Use a tiny bit of Gloss Drops® on the ends for that perfect polish.
6) The Finishing Touch – Use a tiny bit of Gloss Drops® on the ends for that perfect polish.
GET THE LOOK: Iconic Shag
GET THE LOOK: The Platinum Pixie
1) Keep your cool – Stop blonde tones from turning brassy with Platinum Blonde Shampoo + Conditioner.
2) Get a jump start – Apply Quick SlipTM on damp hair to reduce drying time.
3) The blow by blow – Blow-dry with an Express Ion Dry®+ while brushing hair flat + towards the face with a 427 Paddle Brush. Ceaser’s tip: This adds movement in a pixie cut.
4) Handle the heat – Prep hair for heat styling with Hot Off The Press®
5) Smooth things over – Take small sections + straighten with an Express Ion Style®+
6) Come undone – Mist a little Spray WaxTM into your hand + tousle for piecey texture.
7) The grand finale – Define pieces around your face with a bit of Gloss Drops®.
For more info about the brand, visit Paul Mitchell UK here.