Fellowship for British Hairdressing Present for Pro Hair Live
Pro Hair Live in Manchester saw the Fellowship for British Hairdressing bring their stage to life with two days of diverse inspiration, education and interviews with some of the industry’s leading lights.
Over the course of the show, talented artists representing Fellowship membership up and down the country took to the stage to showcase their creative work – from barbering and colour to session styling and avant-garde work. Two of the Fellowship’s own teams made their stage debuts at the show, with the ClubStar Art Team being interviewed in the Live Lounge and F.A.M.E. Team giving their first presentation as a team at the show.
Fellowship Live Lounge
The Fellowship’s Live Lounge also played host to an exciting and inspiring panel of interviewees – including former F.A.M.E. Team member turned A-list stylist extraordinaire, Chris Appleton, who was interviewed by Hooker & Young live on stage.
- Andrew Collinge Creative Team
- Anne Veck
- Atherton Cox Academy
- Ben Madle, Headhunters
- Brendan O’Sullivan Hair and Beauty
- Chris Appleton in conversation with Hooker & Young
- ClubStar Art Team
- Contemporary Salons
- Unite featuring Gary Baker and Melissa Timperley
- Jamie Stevens and the F.A.M.E. Team 2020
- Naeemh Lafond and James Earnshaw for Amika
- Rick Roberts
- Robert Eaton Art Team
- Robert Masciave
- SAKS Art Team for L’Oréal Professionnel
- The Hare and Bone Team powered by Goldwell
- Suzie McGill, Rainbow Room International for Schwarzkopf Professional
- Marvellous Hair Company
For more info on the initiative, please visit Fellowship Hair here.