#ColourFest: Colour Me Happy this autumn with Matrix
Grow your colour services and ensure your clients fall in love with their colour this autumn with the new Colour Me Happy services from Matrix.
Matrix Artistic Ambassadors Ria Kulik, Desmond Murray, John Anthoney and Niall McNulty have created three gorgeous, wearable looks for every client possibility, using the SoColor range to achieve the colour.
The quick and easy colour applications use everyday techniques to enhance natural tones, add dimension and depth to all hair types. From short to long, curly to coily, these quick and easy techniques will boost your confidence as well as your colour business.
The Three Colour Services
- Chocolate 3D Balayage – using three complementary colours, achieve a beautiful multi-
dimensional shine and condition using the SoColor Blended Collection.
- Bronde Ring Lights & Ribbons –take your blonde service to another level with our ring light
technique, offering an instant pop of colour and brightness using the SoColor Blonde Collection.
- Glossy Autumn Crescent – this warm and vibrant colour palette can be tailored to every client
and the crescent sectioning is a quick and effective way to upgrade your redheads using the
SoColor Reflect Collection.
The SoColor collection is your perfect colouring partner
- SoColor Blended: Formulated for natural and fashion tones, it provides up to 100% coverage on up to 50% grey, or blended coverage for up to 100% grey.
- SoColor Extra Coverage: Provides up to 100% grey coverage. The N, G and NW tones give an opaque result, while the rest of the collection offers more reflective tones.
- SoColor Reflect: From the most vibrant reds and coppers, to the coolest ashes and violets, the pure tone, no base, Reflect Collection is ideal for achieving fashion results.
- SoColor Blonde: Ideal for levels 5-8, the Ultra Light shades are low in ammonia and give up to four levels of lift, while Ultra Light + can give up to five levels of lift.
Until the end of October, hairdressers can learn how to recreate the three techniques on three different types of hair for FREE. Simply head over to L’Oreal Access and use the relevant code
To learn more, visit www.matrixhaircare.co.uk