Marc Antoni CELEBRATes STAFF DEDICATION
Marc Antoni recently held its glamourous 2020 awards ceremony at the Double Tree Hilton in Sindlesham, Reading. Celebrating a successful year of business, as well as staff dedication and contribution over the past year.
A champagne reception welcomed 100 staff, partners and guests from the Marc Antoni five salons group to kick off the celebration before a stunning three course formal dinner. Aaron Giamattei, Company Director, presented the yearly awards to praise the teams on their successes and thanked those that had supported the five salons group over the last year. A part of the evening was dedicated to Bloodwise and Marc Antoni raising almost £280,000 for the charity over the past 5 years.
Stylist of the Year
• Platinum – Natalie Pullin (Woodley Salon)
• Gold – Nancy Jennings (Henley Salon)
• Silver – Charlotte Cook (Bracknell Salon)
• Bronze – Sophie Carroll (Bracknell Salon)
Customer Care Stylist of the Year
• Platinum – Charlotte Giamattei (Henley Salon)
• Gold – Jade Mollon (Woodley Salon)
• Silver – Laura Tull (Caversham Salon)
Progressive Stylist of the Year
• Platinum – Nick Horton (Woodley Salon)
• Gold – Suzie Clelland (Henley Salon)
• Silver – Harley-Jane Pearce (Caversham Salon)
Junior Awards – First Year Hair-up
• Platinum – Sallie-Ann Wheeler (Henley Salon)
• Gold – Christina Wells (Henley Salon)
• Silver – Ruby Lowe (Bracknell)
Junior Awards – Second Year Hair Colour
• Platinum – Shannon Brown (Henley Salon)
Junior Awards – Second Year Cut
• Platinum – Reece Conaway (Fleet Salon)
Junior Awards – Second Year Total Look
• Platinum – Yasmin Andrews (Bracknell Salon)
• Gold – Orlenda Toci (Caversham Salon)
Customer Care Salon of the Year
• Woodley Salon
Overall Salon of the Year
• Henley Salon
Huge congratulations to all the Marc Antoni winners! Once all award winners had been congratulated, the party really got started as the teams let their hair down and danced the night away until the early hours!
Find out more about the brand at Marc Antoni here.