iSalon Stand With You – Lockdown 2.0
Lockdown 2.0 is here for most of us, and the team at iSalon remain prepared, ready and committed to help support salons through it. So much so, the team are currently calling out to all iSalon clients to share what they have done and to see if there is anything more they can do.
iSalon have introduced new functionalities to help salon owners, including a new Covid-19 Resource Centre. It includes the ability to:
• Send text messages in bulk for cancelling future appointments as a result of lockdown (a charge for texts sent)
• Pay by link – send to clients to get them to pay a deposit or in full to confirm any bookings they make for December
• Ability to set flexible deposit amounts depending on the service
• Email receipts
• Setting up PPE products to add to bills and to track stock use
• Track and Trace Report (in Command Centre)
iSalon want to ensure that together we will get through these latest lockdown restrictions. Together we need to be ready and prepared for when we come out the other side. Clients will once again be desperate for in salon services and salons will need to be prepared to ensure that they maximise their time when lockdown is over.
Talk to iSalon about on-line bookings, clients want to be able to book themselves in at a time convenient to them and if you don’t have it, now is the time to get onboard. iSalon also have the ability to take flexible deposit amounts or even request clients pay by link to ensure they secure their booking and you are not dealing with no-shows.
It has never been more important to communicate with your clients and simple text messages will keep them up to date and informed as to when your salon will reopen. Ruby, the iSalon Chatbot and the iSalon support team are standing by to help. They understand that these are difficult and unsettling times for you and your business; and together we will get through this.
If you need extra support or advice then please contact iSalon team via Ruby or on 01522 887200.