Fellowship Projects for 2020 Announced
The Fellowship for British Hairdressing provides unrivalled opportunities for its members to grow, develop and upskill under its various projects – which have a new look, and new leaders, for 2020.
The F.A.M.E. Team remains the pinnacle of achievement for Fellowship members, with an exhaustive list of former teammates who have gone on to transform the British hairdressing landscape.
For 2020, the team has a new leader; Jamie Stevens. With experience as a salon owner, session stylist, educator, brand ambassador and industry personality, there’s very little that Jamie doesn’t know about the industry – and as a former F.A.M.E. Team member himself, he has incredible insight into the Fellowship.
2020 F.A.M.E. Team
- Casey Coleman, Chair Salons
- Jose Domene, Hare and Bone
- Brooke Evans, Brooke Evans
- Brandon Messinger, David Rae Salons, Orpington.
Launched in 2019, PROJECT: Men (previously The Barber Project) goes into its second year with exciting new opportunities and experiences in store for its members. Project Leader Jonathan Andrew will be guiding the team through the next 12 months with a host of inspiring mentors and sessions in store.
2020 PROJECT: Men
- Natalie Belli, Grafton & Koch
- Alex Cohen, Q Hair & Beauty Ltd
- Tristrum Curling, Sir & Co Barbers
- James Kendell, King Koby Leeds
- Sophie McCulloch, Yaxley Hair & Beauty
- Kenneth McLeod, Rainbow Room International
- Darren Smith, Review Hairdressing
- George Smith, Smith England
- Joel Stewart, King Koby Leeds
- Paulina Stochmialek, King Koby Leeds
- Tyler Williams, Lara Johnston Lifestyle
Created for emerging colourists, PROJECT: Colour provides an unrivalled opportunity to get creative with no brand restrictions and the best of all worlds in terms of mentors. Running the team for a second year is Paul Dennison from Ken Picton, who is planning 12 months of incredible opportunities and mentoring sessions – hot on the heels of the 2019 team, who landed magazine coverage across the globe for their shoot with guest mentor British Hairdresser of the Year, Robert Eaton.
2020 PROJECT: Colour
- Scott Musgrove, The Cutting Company
- Saffron Burton, Safy B’s
- Rebecca Johnston, Melissa Timperley Salons
- Harlee Gresty, Lewis Moore Salons
- Connor McIntyre, The Bank Hairdressing
- Darrel Starkey-Gettings, Taylor’s Hair Studio
- Megan Niccolls, Voodou Hairdressing
- Eloise Dudley, Toni & Guy, Bournemouth
- Sophie Shipperbottom, Sophie Amelia Ltd
- Harley Pearce, Marc Antoni, Caversham
- Ernesta Mazonaite, Hare and Bone
- Ellen Grimmett, Andrew Smith Salons, Gosport
Finally, PROJECT: X celebrates ongoing education with no age limit – as long as you’re qualified, you’re welcome to apply. This year, PROJECT: X celebrates a new Project Leader; Angelo Vallillo. Angelo brings with him experience as a salon owner, platform artist, brand ambassador and award-winning hairdresser; we can’t wait to see what he brings to the team!
2020 PROJECT: X
- India Sparacia, Sculpture Salon
- Sophie Titchener, Sarai Hair & Beauty
- Emma Vickery, SACO Hair
- Alice Harvey, Lilys
- Lea Shaw, Rural Fringe Hair Salon
- Olivia Miles, Hobson and Holmes
- Verity Ollerenshaw, Tint
- Cc McNamee, Andrew Smith Salons Fareham
- Pamela Cooney, Toni & Guy, Cannon Street
- April Mash, Strangeways
- Emma Simmons, Salon 54
- Stephen Smith, Ken Picton Salon
For more information, you can visit FellowShiphair here.