Goldwell Global Zoom: Everything You Need To Know
The Goldwell Color Zoom Challenge is your experience of a lifetime. You can only win. Join one of the most prestigious Live Competitions in the industry and put yourself in the spotlight. Use Goldwell’s latest Hair Fashion Collection ELEMENTAL for your inspiration and interpret it in your own style and look. Amaze the people with your creativity and skills and take the chance to profile yourself.
How To Enter
• Check out the current collection
• Interpret the current trend
• Choose a model & the styling
• Put your creation in the Spotlight at a photo shoot
• Fill out and send back the entry form legible and complete
Be Inspired By ELEMENTAL
#GETELEMENTAL as Tone-on-tone colors play with contrasting colors whilst modern minimalistic shapes bear a rough, primal edge. Airy handcrafted shapes express future-forward styling. Fuse technology with creativity and return to the primal.
- Mineral Colours: Earthy and pastel tones are combined with an airy brightness. Natural colors combined with modern, technology-influenced colors.
- Colour Effect: Inspired by minerals, the Color Zoom ’18 Creative Team has interpreted the fine
veins inside minerals and transformed them into hair colors to create
a special color effect – the Mineral Effect.
- Cut Attitude: Rawness meets refinement. Minimal meets maximal. Handcrafted shapes
expressed through future-forward styling.
- Elemental Styling: The main texture and styling characteristics in the ELEMENTAL Collection are the roughness and edginess in each look.
The Trends – From Left To Right
- MAISIE: The layering and filtering of colors create a sense of translucency. Jagged edges and scrunched-up waves add a self-made feeling to the cut.
- AVA: Cool and warm Graphite tones gives Ava’s colors its main characteristic. Short top sections contrast with softer, longer sides and fringe.
- RANIYA: Raniya’s style uses an elemental state of colors and a move to cool mineral tones. Jagged edges break up the fundamental lines to convey futuristic minimalism.
- LEA SOPHIE: The colors are dominated by Lavender Quartz with fine veins of Azurite and Spessartine. New modernity is created by using Twisted Scissor and Twisted Razor Cutting.
- PATRICIA: A shimmery but muted shine mixed with cool softness enhances the modern simplicity of this reformed bob.
- KEA: Tone-on-tone shades contrast with cool and warm light tones that create a powdery shimmer. The overall attitude of this look is pure and self-made.
- You compete with other stylists in your category and in your country – your time for fame and recognition on a national level. Each country will then announce three National Winners in each category: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
- There are a choice of categories – Global New Talent Artist, Global Creative Artist, Global Partner Artist.
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETE MATERIAL: MAY 31, 2018
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NATIONAL WINNERS: JULY 2018
- LIVE CONTEST AT THE GLOBAL ZOOM EVENT IN TORONTO: SEPTEMBER 30, 2018
For the full rules and more information, visit Goldwell Color Zoom Here.