Vivienne Johns Launches Social Bootcamp
- Sam Robinson
- On November 13, 2020
Salon owner and social media expert, Vivienne Johns, is bringing back her best-selling Instagram bootcamp session during lockdown.
How It Started
Vivienne launched her successful social media course in 2019, after realising how much it had benefited her own business – including growing her client base by more than 350% and landing work with brands and backstage on primetime BBC TV shows All this from a small independent salon in Penzance!
As a salon owner herself, Vivienne’s no-nonsense, practical education is designed to give fellow hairdressers easy-to-follow advice that they can put into practice immediately to improve their social media, grow their audience and – crucially – develop their business.
About The Bootcamp
Instagram Bootcamp is a two-session beginners course, hosted entirely online and created specifically for hairdressers. Over the course of two days, Vivienne will cover:
- How to use your Instagram profile to tell the world who you are and what makes you different, including the power of branding yourself and your salon so that no-one will ever scroll past your post without recognising you.
- How to identify and understand your perfect client and know what they want to see from you on social media.
- How to use tags and hashtags to get your content noticed and gain maximum engagement.
- The importance of engagement and guidance for maximising your impact.
- How to prepare, plan and brand your posts to create a beautiful-looking profile and dynamic Stories.
- How to monitor your progress and work out your engagement rate.
Now’s The Time
Vivienne says: “While lockdown is a challenging time for salons, it also provides an opportunity to get ahead with other factors of the business that sometimes get put on the back burner. Having an active and engaging social media presence is essential for growing and sustaining your business, particularly in lockdown when you can’t communicate with your clients in the salon. The next month is a perfect time to work on perfecting your social media presence and spending a bit of time improving the way you use it. I’ve brought my course forward to help out fellow salon owners during this difficult time with helpful, practical advice to put into place now to support their business and help it flourish once we come out the other side.”
The course will take place over two sessions of 90 minutes, in a private Facebook group on Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th November. To find out more about what Vivienne Johns can offer, or book on to the bootcamp visit Vivienne Johns here.