Schwarzkopf Professional Introduces BC FIBRE CLINIX
10 years in the making, the NEW Schwarzkopf Professional BC Fibre Clinix sets a milestone in hair repair.
Leading research and development has resulted in never-before-seen Triple Bonding and C21 Technology. With NEW BC Fibre Clinix, an intensive in-salon back wash experience, it’s time to unveil Schwarzkopf Professional’s most powerful repair performance ever! The Triple Bonding and C21 Technology within BC Fibre Clinix, combined with a new range of hyper-customisable Boosters, allows hairdressers to create the ultimate in bespoke, tailor-made salon services for their clients.
CUSTOMISED TECHNOLOGY. SIMPLE BEAUTY
Increasing brand collaborations with influencers and bloggers, plus a growing awareness of on-trend technologies, consumers are actively looking for professional products that deliver fully personalised solutions. BC Fibre Clinix answers this need with a totally customisable salon exclusive regime that targets all hair types. Repeated chemical or mechanical influences can affect the hair’s integrity in different ways; the inner and outer hair structure can be weakened, resulting in hair that is porous and dull, lacks strength and is prone to breakage. Thankfully, BC Fibre Clinix includes the most powerful repair technology yet from Schwarzkopf Professional for total hair reparation.
Through a unique regime, hairdressers can easily CLEANSE, TREAT and BOOST their client’s hair, to fundamentally transform the hair fibre back to perfectly healthy virgin properties*:
1. CLEANSE with BC Fibre Clinix Tribond Shampoo A gentle, yet effective cleansing shampoo for all hair types that prepares the hair structure for a personalised BC Fibre Clinix Treatment.
2. TREAT with BC Fibre Clinix Tribond Treatment for coarse or fine hair A choice of two BC Fibre Clinix treatments that connect the inner hair bond for improved resilience and strength, whilst the outer hair structure is sealed for better manageability and shine.
3. BOOSTwith a choice of BC Fibre Clinix Boosters Developed with BC Bonacure’s unique concentrated skincare-inspired technology, each BC Fibre Clinix Booster is mixed with the relevant BC Fibre Clinix Tribond Treatment to create customised care that targets inner and outer hair damage for specific hair needs:
• BC Fibre Clinix Collagen Volume Booster for fine hair
• BC Fibre Clinix pH 4.5 Color Booster for coloured hair
• BC Fibre Clinix Hyaluronic Moisture Booster for normal to dry/curly hair
• BC Fibre Clinix Keratin Smooth Booster for unmanageable hair
• BC Fibre Clinix Peptide Repair Rescue Booster for damaged hair
#madeforme: clients can maintain the effects of a BC Fibre Clinix service – for up to 60 days! – by using a BC Bonacure at home care range that matches the recommended BC Fibre Clinix Booster.
Triple Bonding and C21 Technology
When used as a full regime the Triple Bonding and C21 Technology within BC Fibre Clinix fundamentally transforms the hair through:
1. In-depth restructuring that creates 3-dimensional bonds inside the hair fibre (instead of 2-dimensional bonds with current technologies).
2. Perfect resurfacing that provides complete sealing of hair porosity by replacing all 21 proteo-lipids present in the cuticle (instead of 18 proteo-lipid chains with current technologies).
3. The new generation of bonding technology in BC Fibre Clinix increases elasticity and resilience, for hair that is up to 10x stronger** – meaning that hairdressers and clients alike can continue to #BelieveinConfidence!
(*Biophysical combing tests of medium bleached hair vs. virgin hair **vs. untreated hair)
From September 2018, BC Fibre Clinix will be available as a salon exclusive range. Supporting the launch, BC Fibre Clinix will also be added to the BC Bonacure microsite here.