Salon Business Awards recognise talent on an epic scale. Over the last eight years, SBAwards have encouraged and rewarded talent across the UK and even the globe with international category Global Stylist.
With exclusive online entry, highly respected industry judges, and a host of salon and individual categories to choose from, these are THE awards of 2022. Plus, for the first time ever, SBAwards is launching a category for the freelance artist, Solo Artist of the Year.
Winners of previous years have not only enjoyed being crowned the best among their peers, being able to talk to their clients about the awards, appearing in local and national press, gaining ambassadorships, but also being a part of this international competition and a high octane Grand Final to boot.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT #SBAWARDS
– It’s QUICK, EASY and FREE to enter
s are the LOWEST PRICED of any other industry awards final
– FREE FLOW format at the Grand Final with no formal seating
– A RELAXED and prompt presentation, leaving you time to celebrate and NETWORK
“I loved creating my look for the competition and being able to show the authenticity by producing video evidence and a breakdown on how I created my look. I also love the free range of the competition and being able to show my individuality as a colourist and as a stylist. Producing work that is true to my taste and to be recognised for it is the cherry on the cake. If you are thinking about entering next year you definitely should.”
Gareth Williams, Salon64
GRAND FINAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration of the event.
2. If the event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded if more than half of the event has taken place.
3. Salon Business reserves the right to refuse admission to SBAwards Grand Final.
4. Ticket holders acknowledge that Salon Business and authorised third parties may record (video and/or audio) throughout the event without limitation in connection with the ticketed event. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of and/or in connection with the ticketed event or otherwise at SBAwards Grand Final at Quaglino’s, London in any/all media throughout the world.
5. Before attending SBAwards Grand Final, guests must familiarise themselves with and comply with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID19.
6. By attending SBAwards Grand Final, all guests are acknowledging their consent to, and agree to abide by, the safety precautions that have been adopted by Quaglino’s, which may include (but not be limited to) wearing of face coverings and non-invasive temperature checks. Specific guest requirements will be set forth in the pre-visit email notifications. Failure to comply with any such precautions could result in guests being asked to leave Quaglino’s. We further reserve the right to refuse entry to any person that refuses to comply with our safety protocols.
7. The safety measures that are being and have been introduced for SBAwards Grand Final are intended to minimise the risk of contracting COVID19 but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. By purchasing a ticket for SBAwards Grand Final, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID19 exists in any public place where people are present, and that you and those in your party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID19 and agree not to hold Salon Business, Quaglino’s, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury. Anyone attending SBAwards Grand Final acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
8. In line with Government guidance, we ask that guests do not attend if they or someone in their party is required to self-isolate or experiencing any COVID19 symptoms.
9. If you are unable to attend SBAwards Grand Final, you must inform us at least 24 hours prior to the event on Monday, July 19. In these circumstances, SBAwards Tickets will permit you to exchange your tickets for the same event in 2022, or opt for a credit voucher. No exchange fee will apply.
10. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to SBAwards Grand Final, which you have booked Tickets for are at your own risk. Our liability to guests in connection with the Event shall be limited to the Ticket price paid but excluding any ticket protection purchased and the per transaction collection or delivery fee.