#SBAwards 2021: How We Choose Our Ultimate Salon Winner
First things first, this category can’t be entered into, and is awarded to a salon that scores highly in terms of marketing, salon design, services, training programs, and business practice.
A shortlist is drawn from finalists of all of the other salon categories. Shortlisted entrants may then be contacted to provide further evidence for the judges.
We think that it’s only fair to have two awards withing this category, based on the salon’s turnover. Les than £250,000 and over £250,000, and the winners will be selected by our judges in two stages. We’d also like to say a great big thank you to iSalon for sponsoring this category.
What The Judges Are Looking For
– Innovative, well thought out business models.
– Evidence of regular staff appraisals.
– Original and up-to-date salon design.
– Modern services targeting the appropriate market.
– Evidence of a strong training program.
Ready to learn about all of this year’s categories and find the right ones for you? Download our entry pack here.