Save The Date: Great Lengths Educational Tour
Join Great Lengths for an afternoon of business development and educational networking. As business owners, we need to know how to stay ahead of the game! Hairdressing is so much more than just technical skill. To become successful, a salon must become a brand! A salon owner needs to be able to create the right message for their brand, know how to communicate that message and then build their skill and expertise from this to keep it developing and growing!
Free of Charge
Great Lengths hosts a free of charge, 2 hour seminar with guest speakers from Leading hairdresser and Great lengths hair loss consultant, Conrad Blandford and National Marketing gurus, Catalyst PR. Join them to learn more about how to build your salon brand and increase your awareness on social media. In addition to marketing advise, Conrad Blandford, our specialist hair loss consultant, will be speaking about how to address an ever growing UK concern.
It is estimated that over 6 million women in the UK are suffering from hair thinning or hair loss. As hairdressers, this means that it is highly likely that a large percentage of our clientele are currently complaining to us about their lack of volume, lack of thickness or increased breakage. As hairdressers, we should be addressing these problems, helping to find solutions and supporting our clients where the medical world cannot. Conrad Blandford will be discussing how extensions can be the much needed problem solver that hairdressers are missing.
Free Seminar Includes
- How to build your salon brand
- How to increase your clients through social media
- How to expand your business to a wider market
- How to increase spend per client
- Networking opportunity
- Mon, 10 June 2019 from 16:00 – 18:00 BST. The Glasshouse, Autograph Collection 2 Greenside Place, Edinburgh EH1 3AA.
- Tue, 11 June 2019 from 13:00 – 15:00 BST. Hotel du Vin Harrogate, Prospect Place, Harrogate, HG1 1LB.
- Mon, 17 June 2019 16:00 – 18:00 BST. Malmaison Oxford, 3 New Road, Oxford, OX1 1AY.
- Tue, 18 June 2019, 11:00 – 13:00 BST. Queens Hotel Cheltenham – MGallery by Sofitel. The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 1NN.
For more info about the brand, please visit Great Lengths Hair here.