Salon Success Launch ‘Here For You’ Hub
We are living in unprecedented times, and as a business that is built as much on relationships as that of the hairdressers, Salon Success understands more than most the impact that the Covid-19 pandemic is having on our industry.
Salon Success has been working with hairdressers since 1979 to build successful businesses, and we aren’t about to stop that commitment to our customers any time soon! With so many sources of information and misinformation in the media, we wanted to create somewhere to help centralise not only the latest official Government information, but key Salon Success brand assets, documents and resources too. They’ve been created to help them not only work through this period of change but to plan for a successful future on the other side also.
Initial Key Resources Include
- Checklist for preparing to re-open your salon from our MD, Simon Tickler.
- Post Covid-19 Safety and & Care Strategy for salons from Director of 3∙6∙5 Salon Education, Ken West.
- Ongoing vlogs from Ken West discussing key Government updates as well as how you should be working on your business while you cannot work in it.
- FREE unbranded social media assets to help salons communicate with their guests.
- FREE ‘We’re Taking Precautions’ posters available for salons to download, print and display in their salon windows to reassure their customers ahead of re-opening.
In addition to this, The Salon Success team is also on-hand to offer practical advice, or just for a chat for any of our customers that are feeling anxious or isolated. Find out more at Salon Success here.