RESORT COLLECTION: LELA ROSE
This year’s presentation for the Lela Rose Resort collection was held at the Jefferson Market Garden which helped to accentuate the floral-embroidered designs. Lead hairstylist Braydon Nelson used R+Co to create the hair look. “We wanted it very simple and angelic while keeping kind of a natural texture in the hair,” explained Braydon.
How to Get the Look:
- Start by applying CHIFFON Styling Mousse (£22.95), and then comb it through the hair.
- Tuck hair behind the ears, and clip it to hold it in place.
- Diffuse hair to create desired shape. For straighter styles, create a bit more texture using a curling
- Remove clips and brush out the hair.
- Add DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo (£22.95) to break up the hair a bit and add texture.
- Once desired texture is achieved, tuck hair behind the ears again and add bobby pins to secure.
- Spray with OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray (£22.95) for light hold.
- Finish with TINSEL Smoothing Oil (£22.95) on the ends for shine if needed.
Images: Xin Wang