REMI CACHET ANNOUNCE IMAGE OF THE YEAR
Remi Cachet’s annual search for their Image of the Year with their stylists was conducted on their social media channels. Stylists were asked to search through their photo streams and select one image that best represented their extension work. The entrants were then whittled down to just 12 finalists by the brands founder, Victoria Lynch, before going up for a public vote on Facebook.
“Each year it gets harder to choose and this year we saw big waves and more colour work that really ticked the boxes for me. There was a good variety in the entries, and you could really see the character of each stylist’s work. The competition really allows us to help fly a flag for all the amazing creativity of the extensionists.” Victoria Lynch, founder Remi Cachet
The Final Looks
• Alex Stanford of Spinx Extension Lounge in Sunderland and last year’s winner
• Angeline Lynch of Angeline Lynch Hair Extensions in Londonderry, Northern Ireland
• Ashleigh Stewart of Ashleigh Stewart Hair in Edinburgh
• Asya Cannur of Hair by Asya Cannur in London
• Helen Richardson The Butterfly Effect By Helen Richardson from Louth
• Joanne Fox of Jo Fox Hair in Hartlepool
• Kayleigh Clarke of Kayleigh Jane Extensions in Leeds
• Judi Selkirk of Phoenix Hair Extensions in Preston
• Raminta Doskute of Flawless Extensions in Manchester
• Rebecca Dixon Hair in Newcastle upon Tyne
• Sarah White of SW Hair in Kilmarnock, Scotland
• Tasha Calvey of The Projects Salon in Edinburgh
With nearly 5,000 votes cast, Angeline Lynch was crowned as the winner for Remi Cachet Image of the Year 2019. “This was my first year entering competition and with the start of a new year, I was wanting to focus on my business and promotion more, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to enter. Picking an image was hard, but I really love the colour and volume my client now has and am happy with the final styling.” I was so happy to be shortlisted as a finalist to start with, never mind winning it! I was over the moon when it was announced.” – Angeline.
GET THE LOOK
Angeline used 100 Flat Tips bonds in 20” from root stretch range T2-4/8 of Dark Brown – Medium Chestnut Brown/Light Brown. The client has worn extensions for two years and as a PE Teacher needs to wear her hair tied up, and the Flat Tips not only offer discretion of having extensions but also allow for the movement and ease for the client to tie their hair up.
For more info on the brand, please visit Remi Cachet here.