NHF’s Photographic Stylist Of The Year: The Winners
The finalists of the prestigious Photographic Stylist of the Year competition recently gathered at the NHF’s fabulous 75th anniversary event in Birmingham to celebrate the highest levels of hair creativity and craftsmanship. There were five categories for entrants to showcase their styling skills through the creation of a stunning visual image, suitable for a magazine front cover.
The winners of the NHF’s 13th Photographic Stylist of the Year, announced during the glitzy awards ceremony, were:
– Male Fashion Look – Melissa Timperley, Melissa Timperley Salons
– Male Fashion Collection – James Beaumont, Allure
– Female Fashion Look – (students and trainees) – Liberty Clark, Francesco Group
– Female Fashion Look – Caroline Sanderson, Ego Hair Design
– Female Fashion Collection – Royston Blythe, Royston Blythe
It Didn’t Disappoint
NHF president Agnes Leonard commented: “The Photographic Stylist of the Year competition continues to inspire stylists to create exceptional visual imagery. This year’s entries did not disappoint – our expert panel of judges were in awe! Winning such a prestigious competition is a true reflection of a stylist’s talent, so we hope that the careers of those who went home with awards last night will benefit. The competition is one that continues to go from strength-to-strength, so we’re excited at the thought of what 2018 will bring!”.
For the full list of the Photographic Stylist of the Year finalists, visit the NHF site here: