NHF/NBF launches 2019 Photographic Image of the Year competition
The NHF/NBF’s prestigious Photographic Image of the Year competition is back for 2019 and is debuting a brand-new name to encourage stylists, barbers, beauty therapists and make-up artists at all levels to take part. Entrants are required to submit a show-stopping image or collection of images suitable for publication in a magazine.
- MALE FASHION LOOK – Single Image (open to all)
- MALE FASHION LOOK – Collection (open to all)
- FEMALE FASHION LOOK – Single Image (open to all)#
- FEMALE FASHION LOOK – Collection (open to all)
Once the Photographic Image of the Year closes on 6 September 2019 an expert panel of judges will make their selections before the finalists are announced on 17 September 2019. The winners will be revealed at the NHF/NBF 2019 Business Awards which are taking place this year on 17 November 2019 in London.
NHF/NBF president Ian Egerton said: “With the launch of the NBF in 2018 it has been all change. Therefore we’ve changed the name of our renowned competition from Photographic Stylist of the Year to Photographic Image of the Year, to make it clear that the competition is open to all hair and beauty professionals in the industry.
“The competition continues to grow in popularity with those wanting to give their career a boost and to enhance their reputation, so we can’t wait to see what the entries have in store for us!”
- Entries open: 4 June 2019
- Entries close: 6 September 2019
- Judging: By 13 September 2019
- Finalists announced: 17 September 2019
- Winners announced: 17 November 2019 with the NHF/NBF Business Awards
For further information on the Photographic Image of the Year competition and to enter, visit NHF here.