NHF/NBF 2019 Business Awards open for entries!
On 8 May 2019, the NHF/NBF’s prestigious Business Awards will be open for entries from hair, beauty and barbering businesses.
The awards evening will take place at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London on 17 November where some of the best businesses in the industry will be celebrated.
The Business Awards are open to both NHF/NBF Members and non-members and are free to enter by visiting nhf business awards here. There are 12 Business Awards categories to enter, four of which are new for 2019.
- Best Independent Hair Salon or Barbershop (small, turnover below £200,000) sponsored by Premier Software.
- Best Independent Hair Salon or Barbershop (large, turnover above £200,000) sponsored by Loop HR.
- NEW FOR 2019: Best Independent Beauty Salon sponsored by Shedul
- Best Innovation sponsored by Global Payments
- Best Client Experience sponsored by Shedul
- Best Apprentice sponsored by VTCT
- Best New Business sponsored by Coversure Insurance Services
- Best Community Support sponsored by The Hairdressers’ Charity
- Best Front of House sponsored by Ellis Whittam
- NEW FOR 2019: Best Social Media sponsored by City & Guilds
- NEW FOR 2019: Best Salon Design sponsored by Shedul
- NEW FOR 2019: Outstanding Contribution to the Hair or Beauty Industry sponsored by Phorest Software.
Nominees and guests will be welcomed to the NHF/NBF’s Business Awards evening with a cocktail reception before the winner of the NHF/NBF Photographic Image of the Year (which launches in June 2019) is also revealed. The evening will finish with live entertainment followed by a celebratory party.
A Word From Agnes
NHF/NBF President, Agnes Leonard said: Our Business Awards are back! What better way is there to recognise and reward the success of some of the best businesses in our industry than with an awards ceremony? The calibre of the entries we received last year was outstanding, so we can’t wait to see what entrants will have in store for the judges this year before the winners are crowned at the awards ceremony in London!”
- Entries open: Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Entries close: Friday 26 July 2019
- Finalists announced: Thursday 15 August 2019
- Awards event: Sunday 17 November 2019
For tickets and further info: visit NHF Business Awards here.