Meet The Next #SKPcollective
Digital digital digital, it’s not news to anyone that we live in a fully digital world but as hairdressers we are uniquely positioned in that we offer a service that will never be computerised or available online. Of course that’s not to say our online footprint isn’t vital. Learning how to navigate between offering personalised services and building our business digitally is often not a straightforward process.
Enter Schwarzkopf Professional’s #SKPcollective, the first of its kind in hairdressing it’s one fundamental goal is to support the stylist and their salon in effectively promoting their skills, business offering and the Schwarzkopf Professional brand via social media.
What’s It Involve
For the twelve lucky members they receive an experience like no other. A place on the #SKPcollective means they will receive bespoke training focused on social media – how to utilise it effectively, how to present yourself and your business effectively and to put all this training into practice? #SKPcollective members receive content generation opportunities all year long, from editorial shoots with fashion brands to behind the scenes at hairdressing’s biggest shows. As we hear time and time again content is key and Schwarzkopf are fully committed to creating quality content for their collective members.
Launching for the first time in 2018, it was such a success we’re pushing forward with a new team for 2019/20. So who are the twelve talented hairdressers about to embark on this digital journey? Their success in the pilot team meant five original members were invited to stay on the #SKPcollective.
- Dan Mewies, Mewies & Co @danmewieshair
- Irfan Sumbul, Choppy Cuts @choppycut10
- Matt Surplice, Spring is in the Hair @springisinthehair
- Austen Thomson, Austen Thomson Hair @austenthomsonhair
- aAlix Maher, Lynda Maher Hair Studios @alixmaher_creativecolour
- Chris Tranter, Ed & Co @trulycreativemind
- Christopher Laird, Hair by Christopher Laird @hairbychristopherlaird
- Rebecca Jacques, Bad Apple @rebeccajacqueshair
- Mat Watt, Mathew Watt @Mathew_watt
- Justin Mackland, Ishoka @justinatishoka
- Sam Marais, Urban Hair @sammaraisstylist
- Mimi Kobayashi, Billi Currie @stylistmimi
Stay tuned to see how and what the all new #SKPcollective get up to next, and find out more about Schwarzkopf Professional here.