Matthew Curtis Creative Team style hair at NTAs
This week, the Matthew Curtis Creative Team styled the hair for Hollyoaks’ finest, in time to hit the red carpet for the National Television Awards. Here’s a step by step to help you achieve two of their key looks.
1)Actress: Anna Passey
Hair: Grace Campbell Jones at Matthew Curtis Hair
1) Prep hair with Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray
2) Pin curl the whole head, in the same direction
3) Dress out the hair with a soft bristle brush
4) Using a tail comb, create a razor sharp, deep parting
5) Scoop up sections of curl and secure at the back of the head, until all curls are gathered at the nape and secured. Finished with L’Oréal Elnett Hairspray.
Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray to add fullness and texture to lengths, and L’Oréal Elnett to secure hair, without compromising shine.
2) Actress: Chelsee Healey
Hair:Charlie Whiston at Mathew Curtis Hair
1) Hair curled and pinned earlier in the day.
2) Pin curls taken out.
3) Backcomb throughout the top and the front of the hair to create a large quiff.
4) Gently smooth over the rest of the hair to conceal the bonds from Chelsee’s extensions.
5) Finally, dress the curls out slightly for a softer look.
Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo for texture at the roots, and Oribe Superfine Hairspray to hold the look in place.
For more information about the creative team, visit Matthew Curtis Hair here.