London Fashion Week Men’s: Electric & Johnnie Sapong x Oliver Spencer
London Fashion Week Men’s recently took place and Johnnie Sapong at The Wall Group for Electric Hair styled the hair backstage for Oliver Spencer. Here’s how to get the looks.
Hair inspiration for the Wildflowers collection is a story of sustainability and connection to the earth. The vision of the man is a modern hippie, free and wild but still with a fresh look and a touch of rockabilly vibes. This hippie is a rocker at heart.
Step By Step
- To prep, mist hair with sugar water. Deposit Electric ºC-2 Smoothing Cream into hands and apply from root to ends.
- Blow-dry the hair back and apply Electric ºC-5 Volume Liquid Mist to create volume on the top of the head.
- Take a generous amount of Electric ºC-4 Shaping Paste and use it on the palm of the hands to create a slick effect on the side of the head. Using the paste, manipulate the locks
on the top of the head to increase the volume.
- Finish by spraying Electric ºC7 e.Spray all over the hair for a long lasting hold.
Electric Products Used
- ºC-2 Smoothing Cream – £18.50 Electric
- ºC-5 Volume Liquid Mist – £20.00 Electric
- ºC-4 Shaping Paste – £16.50 Electric
- ºC7 e.Spray – £19.00
To find out more about the brand and its products, visit Electric Hair here.