LFWM: KATIE EARY SS18
HAIR INSPIRATION: The collection takes inspiration from 90’s streetwear and Katie Eary going out as a teenager. The hair reference is taken from 90’s club kids, a contrast between the lux and the rough.
SESSION STYLIST: Martin Cullen for Fudge Professional
STEP BY STEP: MEN
- Prep hair with Fudge Professional Salt Salt, scrunching into haur for matte texture
- Tie braids with coloured hair bands
- Finish with Light Hed-ed Oil at roots for a sweaty, lived-in look
STEP BY STEP: WOMEN
- Prep hair with Fudge Professional Tri Blo from mid lengths to ends and blow dry smooth
- Apply Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra all over hair and part into tight bunches – secure with a hair elastic
- Next add Fudge Professional Paintbox coloured hair wefts to the bunches and secure with black rope. Rope braid hair (incorporating existing hair) and secure with hair tie
- Loop the braid and secure into place with pins on top of the head and repeat on the other side. To cover the base of the pony, use individual rope braid hair wefts and wrap around, securing with pins.
- Finish with Fudge Professional Gloss to braids to make them super shiny and tame any flyway’s
Photography Credits: Jason Lloyd Evans