Join Hairdressers United – Digital 24hr Charity Hair Festival
Broadcasting on the 5th May, Henkel Beauty Care Professional is proud to present Hairdressers United; the first 24hr global online hair festival!
In a celebration of industry solidarity, the unique concept brings together some of the world’s biggest hair and beauty care professionals under one digital roof. The 24hr live stream event will see 36 different hair artists, from 19 countries, in 13 different time zones present a variety of educational and creatively inspiring content including:
- Hair colour how-to’s, including blonding, balayage and blur techniques.
- Cut and styling inspiration, including barbering techniques.
- Up-do tutorials, including bridal and braiding trends.
Hairdressers United in Collaboration with Fritz Henkel Stiftung
At this globally challenging time, hairdressers and clients alike need to feel a strong sense of community with this in mind, Henkel took the decision to make Hairdressers United a charity event; aiming to raise funds through user engagement and donations during the live stream.
Any Revenue Given Back To The Community
Any revenue will be given back to the community, with a percentage matched by Henkel and the Fritz Henkel Stiftung*; regions will be able to choose where the funds will go, whether that be a specific industry body that’s in need, the Red Cross or United Ways. *up to 100,000 € provided by Henkel & the Fritz Henkel Stiftung (Foundation).
As a ‘never been done before’ event, the first of its kind hair festival also aims to set a new GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title on 5th May 2020, for the ‘longest online hair education seminar streamed over the internet’ – something that would be an amazing achievement for everyone involved.
Brands and Hair Artists Involved
- Schwarzkopf Professional: Global Ambassadors, Lesley Jennison (@lesleyjennison) and Tyler Johnston (@tylerjohnstonhair), from the USA, Linh Phan (@bescene), representing Brazil, Natan Correia (@natancorreia) and from Spain, the collaborative creative team X-presion (@xpresioncreativos).
- AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT – Hester Wernert Rijn (@hesterwernert)
- JOICO – Larisa Love (@larisadoll).
- INDOLA – Andy Smith (@andysmith_stylist) & Denis Shefel (@shefeldenis) Kenra – Lo Wheeler (@lo_wheelerdavis).
- SexyHair – Antonio Estrada (@antestradahair).
- #MyDentity – Co-Creator Guy Tang (@guy_tang).
- Pravana – Taylor Rae (@taylorrae_hair).
- Alterna – Paul Wintner (@wehostylist).
Where + How
Powered by social media, the 24hr event will be hosted across Instagram and Facebook, with YouTube on hand to support with creative content during short breaks between live streams. Each hair artist will be live streaming for 45 minutes to demo their specialist area; content will also include information on how viewers can support with both the fundraising aspect and world record attempt, as well as a highly anticipated Q&A session.
When – 5th May
Connect and receive relevant tips, tricks and advice, by hairdressers, for hairdressers; all accessed for free!
Follow your favourite Henkel Beauty Care Professional brands on Instagram for more information! #TogetherWeStand #StrongBonds #HairdressersUnited @schwarzkopfpro @joico @alterna @pravana @kenra @sexyhair @indola @authenticbeautyconcept.