Introducing R+Co BLEU, the couture-calibre capsule collection from R+Co
R+Co BLEU, is the brand new couture-calibre capsule collection from R+Co. Combining modernity and style with breakthrough innovations in formulation, sustainability and iconic packaging design, this new range brings glamour, sophistication, and unparalleled quality to daily hair care.
R+Co BLEU is informed by the keen editorial eye, artist’s craft, and incomparable authority of R+Co’s collective: a group of the industry’s most trend-setting hairstylists and colourists, who, with over a century of experience among them, are responsible for creating many of pop culture’s most iconic looks and needle-moving fashion moments. Designed for salon professionals and their clients, R+Co Bleu harnesses leading-edge scientific innovation and proprietary technology to deliver transformative results.
Vibrant pops of saturated couture colour, artful design and a strong point of view define Bleu’s distinctive packaging. Each bottle, tube, and pot are conceived as a precious object, combining classic lines with chic modernity. Each category of care—from shampoos, conditioners and masks to stylers—has its own distinct shape and colour-coded cap, to easily distinguish one from another. All components are 100% recyclable. Bottles and pots are made of 100% post-consumer recycled
material; tubes are constructed from recyclable bioresin sugarcane plastic. Secondary packaging is
developed from 100% post-consumer recycled material, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
A Brand That Cares
R+Co Bleu is one of the first brands to feature 100% recyclable packaging:
- Bottles and jars are made of 100% post-consumer recycled material, which use 88% less energy to produce, further lowering the company’s carbon footprint.
- Tubes are constructed from bioresin sugarcane plastic, which has been shown to biodegrade in 180 days in soil and 60 days in compost.
- Canisters are crafted from 100% aluminium. A recyclable resource, 75% of the aluminium ever produced in the United States is still in use today.
- Cartons and secondary packaging are developed from 100% post-consumer recycled paper sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified forests and feature soy- based inks. A beautiful sheet of seed-embedded paper is included with each product which, when planted, grows wildflowers.
- R+Co Bleu is delighted to partner with One Tree Planted, to which a portion of every purchase is
donated in order to aid global reforestation efforts.
- R+Co Bleu’s cruelty-free, Leaping Bunny certified formulas are vegan, gluten-free, and provide UV protection. They are made without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrolatum or synthetic dyes.