Introducing helios – ghd’s lightest, fastest, professional hair dryer
Introducing ghd’s lightest, fastest, professional hair dryer for ultimate styling control. Developed by ghd’s leading UK Research + Design lab in Cambridge in conjunction with top physicists, engineers and styling professionals, new ghd helios is lighter and faster for ultra-powerful drying and ultimate styling control.
All The Benefits
The lightweight, longer-life brushless motor is designed for speed, creating powerful yet highly concentrated airflow travelling at 120kmh to drastically speed up your styling routine. Aeroprecis™ technology combines internal aerodynamic design with a bespoke contoured nozzle. This delivers a concentrated temperature and airflow distribution, giving you more precise control for compelling styling results. Whether you’re looking for quick, sleek and smooth results or shop-stopping volume, ghd helios puts the power of a salon-blowdry in your hands. Used by professionals across the globe, ghd helios is the go-to for professional styling – lighter, faster and smoother than ever!
WHY CHOOSE GHD HELIOS?
• Advanced ionic technology: reduced frizz and fly-aways** for an impeccable finish with smooth & shiny results**
• Ultra-powerful drying performance: lightweight 2200 Watt brushless motor for faster drying*
• Cool shot button: for a quick blast of air to fix your look in place
• Ultimate control: ghd’s bespoke contoured nozzle for a highly concentrated airflow
• Ergonomic design: optimised weight distribution for easy handling and ergonomic balance for seamless, effortless styling*
• Bespoke acoustic system technology: low sound levels for a more refined blow-dry experience
• Unique Aeroprecis™ technology: enables intuitive styling with more precise control for smooth, shiny, salon results.
A Word From Zoe
‘The ghd helios hairdryer gives you the perfect flow of air when drying to create a natural fullness, stunning shine and smoothness like no other. It’s my new kit bag essential as it’s so fast and really minimises drying time, therefore limiting damage to your hair. Remember to use the cold shot button when drying; this blast of cold air helps to lock your finished style in place’. –Zoe Irwin, ghd UK ambassador.
For more info on the brand, please visit ghd hair here.