Indola Launches Blond Addict
Indola, the exclusively professional hair care brand, has launched its latest range designed to give blonde, blush and babylight lovers an instant colour fix, as Blond Addict arrives ready to rock the summer.
The new range comprising of four on-trend colours and complementary care products, all with integrated Hair-Bond technology, promises to give even the most addicted blonde the ideal solution to keep their cravings in check.
Thanks to the smart Hair-Bond technology employed by Indola, the new colours provide multi-tonal shades which drastically reduce hair damage; meaning colourists can create flawless customised results every time that protect the hair and promote healthy results. From on-trend ‘blond + shadow root’ techniques through to free hand pastelage designs, Blond Addict provides the inspiration, technology and care in a single, smart and simple range to give clients the hottest street styles this spring and summer.
Blond Addict – The Hair Care Range
- Shampoo : Cleanses and creates bonds for all types of blonde or highlighted hair
- PinkRose Shampoo : Spice up your blond and instantly add a pink rose colour statement
- Ice Shampoo : Instantly neutralizes and optimally eliminates brassy tones for the brightest blondes
- Ice Shimmer Spray : Neutralizes yellow and brassy tones for perfect cool blondes
- Gold Shimmer Spray : Illuminates golden blondes with a shine and smoothness
- Care Treatment : Regenerates hair structure, creates bonds to reduce breakage, restores bounce and shine.
4 Hot New Shades – The Colour Range
- Peachy Rose Blond Pastel
- Lilac Blond
- Blush Blond
- Icy Blond
Every Look Possible
Commenting on the new range, Global Colour Ambassador for Indola, Chanel Nott said, “I am completely hooked on Blond Addict. From metallic blondes to ice blondes and the gorgeous new pastels, this range offers the client every look they could want. And best of all, the integrated hair-bond technology means applying the colour is now even quicker, more stable and it creates healthy, damage-free hair.
“Once there was only one shade of blonde – today there are hundreds, if not thousands – a colour for every personality and style out there. Indola knows exactly what is hot on the streets right now – meaning we can give our clients looks which rock – it’s such an exciting time to be blonde!”
Indola has utilized its new Blond Addict range across its Street Style Collection for Spring and Summer ’18 – from ‘Modern Metal’ through to ‘Sheer Botanics’, blonde cuts and colours take to the pavement catwalks of Europe and beyond.
For more information about Indola, visit Indola here.