ghd Launches Take Control Now
To celebrate 16 years of supporting breast cancer charities globally, ghd have partnered with 11 incredible women who were diagnosed with breast cancer before the age of 35 to share this message.
DONATE SOME MIRROR TIME TO YOUR BOOBS!!
ghd will be launching the limited-edition Take Control Now collection to remind women around the world to donate some mirror time to their boobs and self-check EVERY. SINGLE.MONTH. £10 from every sale from the pink collection goes to Breast Cancer Now.
Take Control Now
To date, ghd’s limited edition colledctions have helped to raise over $19 Million globally. This year, ghd will continue this support with the latest ‘Take Control Now’ collection. The collection includes the award-winning ghd platinum+ styler, ghd gold stylers and NEW helios hairdryer, available in delicate shades of dust pink, and embossed with the central campaign message, Take Control Now, to ensur women of all ages are reminded to self-check more regularly.
- 120,000 WOMEN under the age of 35 are diagnosed with breast cancer each year! (Source: Global Cancer Observatory, 2018).
- ONLY 1 IN 2 WOMEN regularly check their boobs for signs of breast cancer. (Source: Breast Cancer Now UK, 2018).
- 90% OF 18-35 YEAR OLD WOMEN check only a few times a year or less. (Source: Unlimited Survey).
- 83% OF WOMEN IN THE UK USE A HAIR STYLER at least once a month (Source: Brand tracking study – Toluna, 2019).
- ghd PLATINUM+ PINK LIMITED EDITION (£189: £10 from every sale goes to Breast Cancer Now). ghd’s ultimate smart styler that predicts your hair’s needs with 70% stronger hair.*
- ghd GOLD PINK LIMITED EDITION £149. £10 from every sale goes to Breast Cancer Now). The smooth, contoured floating plates glide through hair for quick, frizz-free styling.
- ghd HELIOS PINK LIMITED EDITION (£159 £10 from every sale goes to Breast Cancer Now). Proven to give your hair 30% more shine** and the 2200 watt brushless motion cuts drying time.
ghd products are available to buy from the finest salons, premium retailers and www.ghdhair.com