ghd At Coachella: Festival Hair Trends
Team ghd have been out in California for Coachella, working with a host of gorgeous guests on their glam – using the brand new Festival range of styling tools! Here’s how to get-the-look, created by Patrick Wilson for Maya Jama
MAYA JAMA LOOSE LUXE WAVES
1. Prep hair with ghd curl hold spray for shine and added heat protection.
2. Create a deep side parting and blowdry super straight using the ghd festival collection air hairdryer (£99).
3. Use the ghd curve classic curl tong, (£120) alternating the direction of the curls for added texture. 4. Leave the ends straighter using the ghd platinum+ festival styler (£175).
5. Seal the top of the parting using the back of the warm styler to lock in the hair.
6. Twist pin the a small section of front of the hair aligned with the parting.
7. Finish with a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray for maximum.
For more information on the brand, visit ghd hair here.