Men’s Afro Hair Fade by award winning men’s hairdressing expert, Jim Shaw
1. To create this look I started by using clippers to create a fade haircut, leaving length on top but shortening the sides of the hair. Guards were used to gradually fade and blend the hair for a precise and clean finish.
2. Once the clippers have been used to fade the hair, I then like to use them to clean up areas around the neckline and hairline to create more precise, sharp lines.
3. I then always like to go in with scissors to get closer to the hair and to clean up the hair look and ensure it looks neat and tidy on top.
4. Using the clippers, we took out a chunk of the hair on top and then neatened this up again with scissors. We did this to create more of a unique and statement look that further draw your eyes to the hairstyle.
5. To finish, I used American Crew Fibre to keep the shape we created in place and provide the hair with high hold and low shine that allowed the hair to look more natural in appearance and although little to no product had been used.