Get Christmas Party Hair with Krysia Eddery
Get Christmas Party Hair with Krysia Eddery, Aveda Cutting Professional and Colour Ambassador and Owner of Perfectly Posh Hair Design. Christmas means party time and parties require big hair with lots of height and volume, think glamourous blowdrys with a bit of an edge!
Step By Step
1. Begin by prepping the hair using a volumising shampoo and conditioner and avoid using anything too heavy in the hair as you want it to remain light and manageable in order to create that drama.
2. Use a round barrel brush to blowdry the hair and add as much volume and height as possible to the crown. Add a bend to the ends of the hair too as this will act as a base when you touch the ends up with a curling iron. Blowdry the hair towards the crown, away from the face to add height and begin to create the shape of your bouffant.
3. Using a backcombing brush, take sections of hair and backcomb to create volume. Continue this until you have created enough height in the hair to brush back and smooth over the top to form the ‘beehive’ shape.
4. Hold this in place using hair grips underneath the crown and continue until you are happy with the placement.
5. Use a curling iron to slightly polish up the ends of the hair and finish with a holding hair spray or texturising mist to add some further flexibility to the hair and hold it in place all night long!
For more information about the brand, please visit Perfectly Posh Hair here.