Fudge Professional Styles Hair At Elie Saab Haute Couture Show For Charity Chain Of Hope’s Gala Ball 2017
Fudge Professional were on hand at the star-studded event at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, ensuring models looked fairy-tale ready for an evening of glamour and philanthropy. The session stylist was Bjorn Krischker at Frank agency for Fudge Professional with hair inspiration channelling a fairy-tale with gorgeous, bouncy, wavy hair. Learn how the look was created below.
STEP BY STEP:
1. Apply Fudge Professional Tri-Blo to wet hair.
2. Apply Fudge Professional Curve Maker from roots through to ends. This will add gorgeous texture, grit and holds waves in place whilst also boosting shine. Blow dry in sections using a round brush.
3. Tong hair all over and keep pinned until set.
4. Apply Fudge Professional Dry Shampoo to roots to introduce more texture and bounce.
5. Fix the whole look in place using Fudge Professional Skyscraper.
Fudge Professional Tri-Blo RRP £12.45
Fudge Professional Curve Maker RRP £14.95
Fudge Professional Dry Shampoo RRP £10.95
Fudge Professional Skyscraper RRP £10.45
A Word From Bjorn Krischker
“Fudge Professional Curve Maker was my go-to for this look. It really helps to create and hold amazing waves and curls for hair that would usually drop. It also features heat protection so curls are never frazzled. My favourite way to use this product is to blow dry in with a round brush for the bounciest of blow dries, but it also leads to incredible results when used before small and large barrelled tongs.”
To find out more about the products used, visit Fudge Professional here.