Finalists of the NHF’s Business Awards announced
Hair, beauty and barbering business owners from across the UK will today discover whether they have been selected as finalists of the NHF’s prestigious Business Awards. The winners of the competition will be crowned at a fabulous awards dinner hosted at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate on Sunday 4 November 2018.
About The Event
Nominees and guests will be welcomed to the NHF’s dazzling awards evening with a drinks reception and a delicious three course meal. The awards ceremony will then reveal the worthy winners of both the Business Awards and the NHF’s Photographic Stylist of the Year before the spectacular evening concludes with a party to celebrate everyone’s success.
The NHF’s 2018 Business Awards Categories Include
• Best independent hair or beauty salon sponsored by Loop HR
• Best barbering business sponsored by Andis and Coversure
• Best new business sponsored by Lockhart Meyer Salon Marketing
• Best client experience sponsored by Hidden Beauty
• Best community support in association with The Hairdressers’ Charity
• Best apprentice sponsored by VTCT
• Best front of house sponsored by Global Payments
• Best innovation in association with Choose Hair
Such A High Calibre
NHF President, Agnes Leonard said: “Our expert panel of judges thought they had a tough job selecting the winners last year when we launched our first-ever Business Awards! This year we have continued to attract an extremely high calibre of entries and they have gone from strength-to-strength. “We can’t wait to celebrate the success of some of the best hair, beauty and barbering businesses in our industry – it’s going to be a fantastic event!”
For the full list of finalists and for further information on the awards, visit NHF Business Awards here. Tickets are priced at £95 for NHF Members and £150 for non-members and can also be purchased by visiting the website.