LFWM: CHRISTOPHER RAEBURN SS18
HAIR INSPIRATION: A story of adventure and survival tracing from Siberia to India. The desert wind and sun plays a big part on the different textures seen in the hair and the way it falls across the faCE.
SESSION STYLIST: Cyndia Harvey for Fudge Professional
STEP BY STEP:
- To prep,mist hair with water. Pump a generous amount of new Fudge Professional Xpander Foam into hands and apply from root to ends.
- Create a side parting using fingers, and dry with a diffuser to keep the natural texture.
- Manipulate hair using fingertips, pulling out sections from front to form the shape of the windswept look. Pull the remaining hair back loosely towards the nape of the neck and secure with hair elastic.
- Use fingers to sweep front strands across the face and secure into place with Fudge Professional Membrane Gas.
- Finish by spraying ponytail with Membrane Gas to create a windswept texture.
Membrane Gas RRP £12.95
NEW Xpander Foam launching in August
Photography: Jason Lloyd Evans