AVEDA UPDATES SALON SUPPORT OFFERING FOR LOCKDOWN 2.0
Following the temporary closure of salons, Aveda, the high-performance hair care brand with a mission of care, announces phase 2.0 of their Aveda Cares salon support plan.
Rebuild + Support
Aveda previously put a robust, long term recovery plan in place to help rebuild, support and care for their independently owned salons into the ‘new normal’. From extensive virtual education to two industry first initiatives; Salon A-commerce and Powered by Flossie, the Aveda Cares Support Plan ensures its salons partners have the tools they need to emerge from the temporary closures.
“Care is at the heart of our mission and as we enter into a new period of change following the temporary closure of salons regionally, we want our salon and Aveda artists to know that we are here for them. To care, to listen and to support each other and our consumers as we navigate these times together,” – Luke Evans, Vice President General Manager UK & Ireland: Aveda/
Aveda Cares Salon Support Plan Includes
1) Salon A-Commerce: An industry first initiative that will enable salons to continue generating cashflow on retail sales while doors are temporarily closed for business. Effective from 1st November, Aveda has increased commission to 30% for all eligible salons up to the 30th November 2020, and will be increasing commission permanently – from 10% to 15% from 1st December.
2) Powered by Flossie: Another industry first initiative connecting salons to Aveda.co.uk, the launch of this fantastic new guest recruitment tool is a digital appointment booking system and will be available in January for seamless booking alongside a media campaign aimed at driving guests into salons directly from Aveda.co.uk.
3) Virtual Education: Aveda has heightened their virtual education calendar to keep salon teams engaged, with regular offerings of technical and inspirational advice throughout the week:
- Mondays 2pm Bite Sized Colour Conversations Enjoy afternoon tea with Colour Educators Joe Hill, Rachel Todisco and Janine Marino while they chat about all things colour.
- Tuesdays 2pm Up Close and Personal Take an in-depth look at hair product knowledge.
- Thursdays 11:30 IGTV On The Sofa ‘In Conversation’ with a few familiar faces.
- Fridays 11am Salons in the Spotlight Join Styling Educator Bea Carmichael to celebrate some of the incredible achievements of our salon network.
Sales Support Offers For Reopening:
- Payment terms extensions and reopening offers: 20% off the first order after lockdown across all products.
- Extra allocation: Tester and Backbar allocation will be doubled in the opening month.
- Client incentives: all salons will be sent a mixture of Aveda’s Hand Relief, the brand’s iconic hand cream, to provide booking, retail and service initiatives for clients after reopening.
For more info on the brand, visit Aveda UK here.